National Gymnastics Association
Parents & Guardians
NGA Parents & Guardians
FREE—PARENTS & GUARIDANS Education & Wellness Summit
NGA Education & Wellness Summit—FREE
NGA recognizes the hard-working parents and guardians who, on a daily basis, bring their athletes to training, competitions, and gymnastics events.
We offer many FREE seminars for our parents and participation-type sessions for their athletes at our NGA Annual Education & Wellness Summit. We ask all parents and athletes to register in advance to obtain the credentials necessary for admission to these wonderful educational sessions.
As a parent or guardian of a gymnast, you understand how hard and diligent they work to achieve in their beloved sport.
NGA recognizes each year, the graduating Men and Women Seniors of our organization. First, yeah!—they made it through high school! Now on to their chosen field of study at a higher education facility, a technical school or the military.
Please complete the “Class Of” portal with your graduating senior so we can let the gymnastics world know about this great achievement.
Each Senior will be recognized at their Regional Zone Championships and at the National Championships. If your athlete is unable to attend these competitions, NGA’s website will display these wonderful Seniors until the next year.
Positive Coaching Alliance—Podcasts
- The Best Dump and Go Meals for Youth Sport Families
- Should Young Athletes Diet?
- It’s Sportsmanship Month (Feb)
- Do Your Athletes Have the Right Support Network
- How to Adjust Expectations
- New Year, New Goals!
- 4 Fun Activities to Teach Young Athletes
- 9 Ways to Overcome Rejection in Sport
- 3 Tasty Meals to Support Muscle Growth
- How Athletes Can Support Concussion Recovery with Nutrition
- 3 Easy and Healthy Breakfasts for Athletes
- How to Support Recovery of Soft Tissue Injury with Nutrition
- Are You Empowering Athletes?
M-F: 10:00am – 3:00pm est
PO Box 29078
Indianapolis, IN 46229